Have you ever noticed how people you know seem to change who they are? I don’t think they actually change who they are I believe they find actually who they have been all along.
Changing your Brand can be done in a few simple steps.
So you want to change your BRAND recognition. How do you go about doing that. Here are a few simple steps to get your started.
- Decide on your Mission in life. What are you passionate about? What do you get excited about? Take this and develop a Mission Statement? This will allow you to make decisions on what your Passion is.
- Talk about those things you are passionate about. Research them, learn everything about them. You most likely have a lot of knowledge about those things already but there is always room to learn more.
- Use your Media outlets to tell others about your Passion. You have Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Blogging, etc. as a great place to talk about your Passion. USE THEM.
- Each time you post anywhere on any topic you are building your BRAND. You have the option of what BRAND you build.
- Remember that people know you by what you say and do.
My hope is that people remember me for my ability to teach people and assist them in building the BRAND they would like, not what one that they have now. What do I mean by this.
Today I work as a Paramedic, when people used to ask me “What do you do?” I would puff my chest out a bit, and say “I am a Paramedic?”
BUT that is not really who I am. I have many aspects to who I am, not just Paramedic. All too often we equate what we do to make money as who we are, but that is not at all correct.
I would encourage you all to develop your BRAND on who you are and not what you do.
Your BRAND Depends on It.